Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Microbiologist Stopped Her Fever Blisters

....Unsightly and painful herpesvirus lesions plagued her for much of her life and even threatened to ruin her wedding until Dr Hibbeln offered a simple solution...

...."I prayed so long that I wouldn't be a bride with fever blisters," says Mary X. "Just visualize a bride coming down the aisle with multiple blisters all over her mouth; it's a horrible thing that a girl has to live in fear of if she's got herpes."....

....During one outbreak at college, Mary became so upset over her condition that the doctor at the campus infirmary prescribed a relaxant. "I took it at the hospital," she remembers. "I had a chemistry final that day, and as I walked to class, I began to feel wonderful. I remember clearly hearing the birds singing....

...."I was sitting there with my son," she says, "and Dr. Hibbeln looked at me and said, `Well, well, well. It looks to me like you're the one that needs help.' I was suffering from one of the worst fever blister outbreaks of my life. I could barely talk. I told him...

Microbiologist Stopped Her Fever Blisters...Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home